- Marston W.
- Wakefield T.
- Dalsing M.
- Marston W.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Advances in Surgery
- Evaluation of varicose veins: what do the clinical signs and symptoms reveal about the underlying disease and need for intervention.Semin Vasc Surg. 2010; 23: 78-84
- Venous disease.in: Mulholland M. Lillemoe K.D. Doherty G. Greenfield’s surgery scientific principles and practice. 4th edition. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia2006: 1781-1800
- Surgical treatment of the incompetent saphenous vein.in: Gloviczki P. Handbook of venous disorders. 3rd edition. Hodder Arnold, London2009: 400-408
- Classification and etiology of chronic venous disease.in: Gloviczki P. Handbook of venous disorders. 3rd edition. Hodder Arnold, London2009: 37-46
- Revision of the venous clinical severity score: venous outcomes consensus statement: special communication of the American Venous Forum Ad Hoc Outcomes Working Group.J Vasc Surg. 2010; 52: 1387-1396
- Radiofrequency ablation: evolution of a treatment.Semin Vasc Surg. 2010; 23: 90-100
- Endovascular treatment of varicose veins.Semin Vasc Surg. 2006; 19: 109-115
- Endovascular obliteration of saphenous reflux: a multicenter study.J Vasc Surg. 2002; 35: 1190-1196
- Long-term outcomes of endovenous radiofrequency obliteration of saphenous reflux as a treatment for superficial venous insufficiency.J Vasc Surg. 2005; 42: 502-509
- Treatment of the incompetent great saphenous vein by endovenous radiofrequency powered segmental thermal ablation: first clinical experience.J Vasc Surg. 2008; 47: 151-156
- Radiofrequency-powered segmental thermal obliteration carried out with the ClosureFast procedure: results at 1 year.Ann Vasc Surg. 2010; 24: 360-366
- Radiofrequency treatment of the incompetent saphenous vein.in: Gloviczki P. Handbook of venous disorders. 3rd edition. Hodder Arnold, London2009: 409-417
- Randomized clinical trial of radiofrequency ablation or conventional high ligation and stripping for great saphenous varicose veins.Br J Surg. 2010; 97: 328-336
- Prospective randomized study of endovenous radiofrequency obliteration (closure procedure) versus ligation and stripping in a selected patient population (EVOLVeS Study).J Vasc Surg. 2003; 38: 207-214
- Prospective randomised study of endovenous radiofrequency obliteration (closure) versus ligation and vein stripping (EVOLVeS): two-year follow-up.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2005; 29: 67-73
Kabnick L, Ombrellino M, Agis H, et al. Endovenous heat induced thrombus (EHIT) at the superficial deep venous junction: a new post-treatment clinical entity, classification and potential treatment strategies. American Venous Forum 18th Annual Meeting, InterContinental Hotel, Miami (FL), February 22–26, 2006.
Fajardo A, Rubin B: Acute venous thrombotic events after RFA of the saphenous vein [abstract]. Midwestern Vascular Surgical Society Meeting, Indianapolis (IN), September 9–11, 2010.
- Laser treatment of varicose veins: order out of chaos.Semin Vasc Surg. 2010; 23: 101-106
- Use of a new endovenous laser device: results of the 1,500 nm laser.Ann Vasc Surg. 2010; 24: 205-211
- Laser treatment of the incompetent saphenous vein.in: Gloviczki P. Handbook of venous disorders. 3rd edition. Hodder Arnold, London2009: 418-428
- Reduced recanalization rates of the great saphenous vein after endovenous laser treatment with increased energy dosing: definition of a threshold for the endovenous equivalent.J Vasc Surg. 2006; 44: 834-839
- Is there recanalization of the great saphenous vein 2 years after endovenous laser treatment?.J Endovasc Ther. 2005; 12: 731-738
- Infrequent early recanalization of greater saphenous vein after endovenous laser treatment.J Vasc Surg. 2003; 38: 511-516
- Extension of saphenous thrombus into the femoral vein: a potential complication of new endovenous ablation techniques.J Vasc Surg. 2005; 41: 130-135
- Endovenous laser treatment of the lesser saphenous vein with a 940-nm diode laser: early results.Dermatol Surg. 2003; 29: 357-361
- Endovenous laser therapy and radiofrequency ablation of the great saphenous vein: analysis of early efficacy and complications.J Vasc Surg. 2005; 42: 488-493
- Radiofrequency endovenous ClosureFAST versus laser ablation for the treatment of great saphenous reflux: a multicenter, single-blinded, randomized study (RECOVERY study).J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2009; 20: 752-759
- Randomized clinical trial of VNUS ClosureFAST radiofrequency ablation versus laser for varicose veins.Br J Surg. 2010; 97: 810-818
- Laser and radiofrequency ablation study (LARA study): a randomised study comparing radiofrequency ablation and endovenous laser ablation (810 nm).Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2010; 40: 246-253
- Radiofrequency ablation and laser ablation in the treatment of varicose veins.Ann Vasc Surg. 2006; 20: 547-552
- A randomized, controlled trial of endovenous thermal ablation using the 810-nm wavelength laser and the ClosurePLUS radiofrequency ablation methods for superficial venous insufficiency of the great saphenous vein.J Vasc Surg. 2010; 52: 645-650
- Preliminary experience with a new sclerosing foam in the treatment of varicose veins.Dermatol Surg. 2001; 27: 58-60
- What is the current role of foam sclerotherapy in treating reflux and varicosities?.Semin Vasc Surg. 2010; 23: 123-126
- Immediate and midterm complications of sclerotherapy: report of a prospective multicenter registry of 12,173 sclerotherapy sessions.Dermatol Surg. 2005; 31: 123-128
- Systematic review of foam sclerotherapy for varicose veins.Br J Surg. 2007; 94: 925-936
- 2nd European Consensus Meeting on Foam Sclerotherapy 2006 Tegernsee, Germany.Vasa. 2008; 37
- Chronic venous disease treated by ultrasound guided foam sclerotherapy.Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2006; 32: 577-583
- Prospective five-year study of ultrasound-guided foam sclerotherapy in the treatment of great saphenous vein reflux.Phlebology. 2009; 24: 183-188
- Suitability of varicose veins for endovenous treatments.Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2009; 32: 988-991
- Varisolve polidocanol microfoam compared with surgery or sclerotherapy in the management of varicose veins in the presence of trunk vein incompetence: European randomised controlled trial.Phlebology. 2006; 21: 180-190
- Powered phlebectomy (TriVex) in treatment of varicose veins.Ann Vasc Surg. 2002; 16: 488-494
- Randomized clinical trial comparing stab incision phlebectomy and transilluminated powered phlebectomy for varicose veins.Br J Surg. 2006; 93: 169-174
- Prospective randomized controlled trial: conventional versus powered phlebectomy.J Vasc Surg. 2004; 39: 88-94
- Phlebectomy.in: Gloviczki P. Handbook of venous disorders. 3rd edition. Hodder Arnold, London2009: 429-438